For The People Who Hate Shopping
I hate shopping and always have. I measured clothes large in part on usability. These were my favorite favorite shorts here. They had amazing pockets and were water resistant!
…But looked horrible.
Finally, with the help of some friends (and my wife) I decided to get a capsule wardrobe. Clothes that were…
- Ethical & Sustainable - Do good for people and our environment.
- Quality - Long lasting & durable.
- Fit - all of my clothes were either too small or too big in some way.
So below is a list of websites that can help you accomplish these goals. If you’d like to contribute please open a PR here
Capsule closets are awesome because they allow you to…
- Make less descisions in a given day.
- Look good more consistently.
- Save space in your suit case or closet.
Places To Shop
- https://shopgriffgoods.com/ - BEST CURATED SELECTION. If you’re wanting someone to help you make style decisions, Griff Goods is perfect.
- https://olukai.com/ - Amazing shoes. I have two pairs and both are Olukai. They’re awesome!
- https://www.seavees.com/ - I haven’t ordered anything from here, but it’ll happen soon.
- https://huckberry.com/ - This site has a lot to browse, but great brands.
- https://jungmaven.com/ - Great shorts and tees
- Add your favorite here.
Please add more! I would love PRs here. 😄
It would be very very lame if we only had my recomendations so don’t be scared!